We help you to find solutions
Custom solutions & personalized support for drug discovery
Enzymlogic provides its expertise in enzymology and drug discovery to develop customized biochemical assays aimed at:
- Validating novel therapeutic targets
- Boosting chances of detecting the greatest diversity of inhibition modality
- Quantitating kinetic constants
- Determining the mechanism of inhibition
- Obtaining structural insights from mechanistic information
- Identifying picomolar inhibitors
We apply mechanistic principles to assay design:
- We characterize the mechanism of catalysis of novel targets to facilitate mechanism-guided drug discovery.
- We consider the molecular mechanism of drug action you desire to find when designing assays (allosteric, competitive, slow- or tight-binding inhibitors, inhibitors of an active or inactive form).
- If no mode of biochemical inhibition is considered inherently superior to others, we set up the assay under balanced conditions to find the greatest diversity of chemical structures and inhibition modalities.
We use the most suitable detection methods for a given target and screening needs:
- We can generate reliable and sensitive assays to evaluate many biological interactions:
- Receptor-ligand interactions
- Small molecules
- High or low affinity interactions
- Our assay detection formats include Time Resolved Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (TR-FRET), Fluorescence Polarization (FP), Fluorescence Intensity (FI), Alpha® technology, Luminescence and Absorbance.
Our services encompass assay development as well as scientific advice and the establishment of close relationships with our customers to suit their needs.
To stay informed, find in this space the news and events of Enzymlogic. Discover also in this section the latest trends, ideas and innovation in drug discovery.